‘Sup! I am hanging at Starbucks tonight. I am trying to edit some photos but my silly laptop is slow in her old age. She overheats and shuts down occasionally. I really, really hope to get an iMac in the next year. We actually have a fund dedicated to this cause stored in a Nalgene bottle under our bed. I am hoping that baby fills up quick! :)
So, anyway… I have been sitting here listening to good music and then started wishing that I had a friend that I could exchange and share music with. Then, I thought, “Why not post on Twitter?” Then, I proceeded to think up this plan to post on Twitter something like, “I will send something special to the first 5 people who reply saying they will send me a music mix! It’ll be a fun little exchange!” I then thought, “Hey, dummy. Why not just get some pen pals?”
So, yeah. Who wants to be my penpal? First 4 to comment are my new mail buddies! I would say 5, but my darling friend Katja gets the first spot. ;)
I hope I get four of you to comment! I want this to be something that sticks. I love getting mail and I love to send gifts. So, please leave a comment and tell me what your favorite thing to get in the mail is. Don’t worry, if you are commenter numero 5 or higher, I may just send you something anyway. :)
**EDIT** So, I can’t say no to you guys!! You all can be my pen pals! I will just send you all stuff randomly. ;) Yay!
Other Thursday thoughts:
1. I miss having bangs like the photo above. I kind of miss having long hair. I think it is mainly because it was easier to wear most hats. ha!
2. Starbucks is crazy cold! I am wearing a long sleeve shirt, jeans, boots, and headscarf, and my jacket and I am still shivering!
3. My hair is driving me insane! I luckily have a hair appointment tomorrow. Thinking about going dark again. I think white hair is just too much to maintain right now. Thoughts??
4. I am itching to travel and to do what I want. I’m so tempted to quit my job (again) and just stop working, but this time take the boy on the journey with me. How amazing would that be? ;) Obviously, this can’t happen until all that crazy debt is gone. If any rich person out there feels the need to help out a girl with debt, feel free to get in touch. haha
5. Nashville is awesome. I make friends everywhere I go. People are so interested in getting to know you when they talk with you. It’s completely different than most other places I have been. I truly love this city.
And finally, I will leave you with this…
… Y e p.