This week was so full of family! I loooooved it! Here are a few photos of my favorite moments from it.
1. Stuffing my face with tons and tons of food.
2. Driving (with the boy) to a place where I am practically unreachable. :-)
3. Crocheting up a storm. I sold all but one headband in my etsy shop! Trying to make more and fast. :-)
4. Bowling and spending time with the boy (SO CUTE!)…
… and his wonderful family!
5. Hanging out with his niece (so much fun)! She has grown too quickly since I first met her. ;-)
6. Capturing moments like this. It is really my favorite thing to do. Everybody was surprised I managed to snap a photo of Will’s dad smiling. :-)
7. Finding something unique in the ordinary.
8. Realizing (again) that God makes all things beautiful.
9. Playing in the snow with the love of my life. (I love it when he smiles, so I was ecstatic to capture this!)
10. Having a very white Christmas!!!
I enjoyed this trip so much! There are many other photos, which I will share later, but this is it for now. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break. What was your favorite moment(s)?
*All photos were taken by me except for the one of me crocheting (which was taken by Will).