I fell asleep last night before 10pm (I think), which is pretty ridiculous. It was just what I needed, though, after being awake longer than my sick little body needed to be the night before. I was able to get a few good hours of rest before Will’s work called him to remind him (at 5am!!!) that he was covering for a coworker this morning. That blasted ringtone wrapped itself around my ears and shook me into tomorrow! Needless to say, I am wide awake. ;)
I am pretty sure that my cold has decided to work in reverse this time. Usually, I feel great after a couple days; however, I feel horribly stuffy this morning. I know what normally works for me with colds, but do any of you have great miracle suggestions?
Since I can’t sleep, I thought I would talk a little bit about some exciting changes for me.
1) As you all know, I am starting to learn more about fashion design and what all one has to do to make her own clothes. So far, it is sooooo easy! There are just a lot of steps involved.
2) I have decided to start journaling again. Writing has always been something I have been really into… and good at according to everyone who has read my writings. Starting to read and write at 3 really helped, I think. Anyway, I miss my Moleskine. I think it misses me, as well. It is where I unleash all the parts of me that no one else really sees. But, if I come up with anything really great, I will share. ;)
3) This kind of goes along with the previous, but I want to start figuring out and perfecting my drawing style. I just recently discovered that I can come up with some decent drawings when I want to and I would really like to see how that skill can progress.
4) I am branching out for the first time in my life to start trying to make money more on my own. I am so nervous about this!! We will see how it goes. I will post more about this later when I have everything ready.
5) I have figured out my first continual post idea!!! I will share it more later this weekend. It involves pictures. ;)
6) I have really started working harder on my photography skills. I definitely have desired this for years and I am so thankful to have a boyfriend who shares the same passion I do. I love working with him and learning from him. Once I edit all of the photos, I will post some… and I CAN’T WAIT!!
What exciting changes are going on in your world?
Alright everyone! I guess I will stop rambling on. I think my medicine has kicked in while typing this post, so I am not sure how interesting this was for you. Crick, my kitten, is dying for some attention. He keeps standing up so I can’t seen my screen. I think I will take the hint and start cuddling now. Hopefully sleeps soon! :)